Monday, November 4, 2013

Sleep is for the birds...

"When is the second book coming out?"
 
Can I just say how much I love this question!!! The goal is early next year, so I am working like a mad woman in my spare time to finish up my last few chapters in the second book. I have now entered the world of deadlines - and I love it. I had four years to write the first one...I have four months to write most of the second one. Holy pressure, Batman! For the first book I just wrote whenever I felt like it...now I have to make time in my schedule and plan writing days! One Saturday my hubby took our boys on an all day hiking trip and a friend took my little princess for the day, so I devoted my day to writing. The picture below shows where I parked my behind for the entire day and created over 4,000 words.
 
 
Despite feeling like I needed to make a chiropractic appointment, it was a great day and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I am LOVING the second book and have enjoyed watching my characters' relationships unfold as twists and turns keep them on edge all while they search for hope, direction and God's will for their lives!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment